Updated January 13th, 2022
Fixer continues to be vigilant and operate under an abundance of caution during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see below for more information on our COVID-19 safety protocols.
In preparation for your Fixer visit:
- If you have any symptoms of illness, or if anyone in your home has any known exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous two weeks, please let us know and we will be happy to reschedule you. There is no cost to cancel or reschedule.
- We require that you wear a mask while in the same room as your Fixer, in order to maintain the health of our employees and our customers. In addition, please follow social distancing guidelines of six feet of distance between you when in the same room as your Fixer.
- You may ask questions of your Fixer or give instructions to your Fixer via text or call, to easily maintain social distancing.
- For bonus points: please disinfect any work areas in advance (though we will too), and let your Fixer know if they’re welcome to use your restroom.
We have also been working on our end to make sure that we’re doing what we can to keep our Fixers and customers as safe and healthy as possible, including these measures already in place:
- Safety is our first priority. Any Fixer who feels unsafe is empowered and encouraged to leave a job site.
- Fixers are “stationed” at their own homes between jobs instead of our headquarters, and our office team is working remotely, to reduce contact.
- Fixers are doing daily self-checks to monitor their health, including symptom checks and temperature checks.
- We have provided thermometers to any employees who requested one.
- Upon arrival and during the duration of the visit, Fixers will be using hand sanitizer to eliminate germs.
- Fixers will be wearing masks for the duration of their visit in your home, to protect you.
- Fixers will also be disinfecting any surfaces they interact with, both at the beginning and end of the job.
The billing processes for Fixer.com have always been contactless — credit card information is entered through your Fixer.com account and payment is collected upon completion of the job via text. There is no need to give any payment information directly to your Fixer.
Please let us know if you have any questions, our concierge team is available 7 days a week. We thank you for booking with Fixer.com and look forward to working with you soon!